The United Mexican States (Estados Unidos de México, in Spanish) or simply Mexico is a country located in the North of the American continent whose capital city is Mexico City. The official language spoken in Mexico is Spanish (that coexists with some indigenous languages of the zone).
Mexico has a surface of about 1964375 square kilometres that contain a great natural and cultural wealth, with the Temple of Kukulcan (sometimes called El Castillo, which means “The Castle” in Spanish) as a good example of the above.
The currency that is officially used in Mexico is the Mexican “Peso” (ISO code: MXN) and its internet domain and country calling code are “.mx” and “+52”, respectively.
Some of the main ports of Mexico (it has more than 108 ports!) are the Port of Veracruz, Altamira and Manzanillo, amongst others, that, along with some airports like the one in Mexico City or Cancun, make sea and air transport excellent options to be taken in account when it comes to an import/export.
This kind of services (sea/air transport) have some similarities and difficulties but, with WillMove, it will be super easy and comfortable for you and as follows:
First of all, once you confirm the service with WillMove, our Traffic and Operations Department will contact you via email in order to inform you about the procedures and steps to be followed and the documentation that will be needed, besides, they will be the ones making sure that the packing and/or loading takes place on the date that fits you best.
On the day of the job, our trained and professional removals team will arrive to your residence and, depending on the kind of service, the job will take place as below:
- FCL (Full Container Load) with packing: Our team will carefully start packing all your personal belongings and, with them packed, the shipping line will be requested to position the container at the workplace so that the goods can be correctly loaded and stowed within it.
- FCL (Full Container Load) without packing: In case your goods are already packed by you, the job date will be arranged so that our team and the container arrive simultaneously so that they can load and stow the container the soonest, saving you as much time as possible.
It is important to note that, if it were not possible for a container to be placed at the workplace/your residence, the goods would be shuttled up to one of our warehouses for them to be correctly loaded from there.
- LCL (Less Container Load) with packing: Our team will carefully start packing your personal belongings and making sure they are correctly protected and safe, then, the goods will be transported up to one of our warehouses where they will be placed in pallets or special crates (depending on the volume) for the shipping company to collect them from us and, once that, placed in a container.
- LCL (Less Container Load) without packing: Our team will carefully load your goods (previously packed by you) and, then, the goods will be transported up to one of our warehouses where they will be placed in pallets or special crates (depending on the volume) for the shipping company to collect them from us and, once that, placed in a container.
- Air transport: In this kind of services, the process is very similar, in both cases, to the LCL, except for it being way faster, if you need your goods to arrive ASAP or simply want to have them at destination in the blink of an eye, this is definitely the service you are looking for!
Once the goods are in the shipping line’s possession, it will be time for the export customs clearance to be done, for this reason, it is extremely convenient that our Traffic and Operations Department has all the documents and information they request in the first emails you will be sent ASAP, so that they can check and verify that everything is in order and ready to go! — We understand that, sometimes, a removal can be stressful and that, for that reason, there could be something you don’t understand from the emails or you could even have some other doubts. In that case, please, don’t hesitate to ask us, we will gladly explain and clarify! —
After the clearance, the cargo will be ready to leave the country, within this period, you will be sent some emails with important information about the shipment such at the estimate dates of departure/arrival, vessel name and the container number with which you will be able to track your goods.
You will also be provided with the details of our professional partners at destination (they will, most probably, get in touch with you first) and, with them, you will be able to prepare all the needed documents and pass customs the soonest.
Once that, our partners will keep in touch with you so as to schedule a delivery date that fits you well and, with the delivery done, you would only have to worry about the last step, which is… enjoying your goods again as you used to do before moving!