The Kingdom of Spain or, simply, Spain (España, in Spanish) is a country mainly located in the Iberian Peninsula and a member of the European Union. Its capital city is Madrid and the officially spoken language is Spanish (along with some other co-official regional languages like Catalan or Galician, between others).
The currency that is officially used in Spain is the euro (ISO code: EUR) and its internet domain and country calling code are “.es” and “+34”, respectively.
Spain has an area of approximately 505944 square kilometres that are in an excellent geographical location, offering a wide window of options when it comes to trade or removals.
This kind of services (sea/air/land transport) have some similarities and difficulties but, with WillMove, based in Spain, it will be super easy and comfortable for you and as follows:
First of all, once you confirm the service with WillMove, our Traffic and Operations Department will contact you via email in order to inform you about the procedures and steps to be followed and the documentation that will be needed, besides, they will be the ones making sure that the packing and/or loading takes place on the date that fits you best.
On the day of the job, our trained and professional removals team will arrive to your residence and, depending on the kind of service, the job will take place as below:
- Direct transport with packing: Our team will carefully start packing all your personal belongings and, with them packed, the haulier will be requested to position the truck at the workplace so that the goods can be correctly loaded and stowed within it.
- Direct transport without packing: In case your goods are already packed by you, the job date will be arranged so that our team and the truck arrive simultaneously so that they can load and stow it the soonest, saving you as much time as possible.
- FCL (Full Container Load) with packing: Our team will carefully start packing all your personal belongings and, with them packed, the shipping line will be requested to position the container at the workplace so that the goods can be correctly loaded and stowed within it.
- FCL (Full Container Load) without packing: In case your goods are already packed by you, the job date will be arranged so that our team and the container arrive simultaneously so that they can load and stow the container the soonest, saving you as much time as possible.
It is important to note that, if it were not possible for a container/truck to be placed at the workplace/your residence, the goods would be shuttled up to one of our warehouses for them to be correctly loaded from there.
- LCL (Less Container Load) with packing: Our team will carefully start packing your personal belongings and making sure they are correctly protected and safe, then, the goods will be transported up to one of our warehouses where they will be placed in pallets or special crates (depending on the volume) for the shipping company to collect them from us and, once that, placed in a container.
- LCL (Less Container Load) without packing: Our team will carefully load your goods (previously packed by you) and, then, the goods will be transported up to one of our warehouses where they will be placed in pallets or special crates (depending on the volume) for the shipping company to collect them from us and, once that, placed in a container.
- Air transport: In this kind of services, the process is very similar, in both cases, to the LCL, except for it being way faster, if you need your goods to arrive ASAP or simply want to have them at destination in the blink of an eye, this is definitely the service you are looking for!
- Sea/Land groupage: Unlike the services previously mentioned, this kind of services are not as direct and, because of that, the dates (both for collection and delivery) cannot be established that accurately and at will, but they will be determined depending on the transport routes. After collection, your goods would be taken to the shipping line’s/haulier’s premises, where they would be waiting while the shipping/transport company gathers some more cargo so as to complete the container/truck and, once loaded, the vessel/truck would depart up to destination, following its itinerary. (If you want more information about this kind of services, please, feel free to give our Commercial Team a call, we will gladly clarify any doubt you might have!)
Once the goods are in the shipping line’s/haulier’s possession, it will be time for the export customs clearance to be done, for this reason, it is extremely convenient that our Traffic and Operations Department has all the documents and information they request in the first emails you will be sent ASAP, so that they can check and verify that everything is in order and ready to go! — We understand that, sometimes, a removal can be stressful and that, for that reason, there could be something you don’t understand from the emails or you could even have some other doubts. In that case, please, don’t hesitate to ask us, we will gladly explain and clarify! —
After the clearance, the cargo will be ready to leave the country, within this period, you will be sent some emails with important information about the shipment such as the estimate dates of departure/arrival, vessel name and the container number (in case of sea transport) with which you will be able to track your goods.
We will keep in touch with you so as to give you some track of the cargo and also in order to make sure everything is ready for when the cargo arrives, as it will be very important to import customs clear the goods as fast as possible.
Once that, we will keep in touch with you so as to schedule a delivery date that fits you well and, with the delivery done, you would only have to worry about the last step, which is… enjoying your goods again as you used to do before moving!